Monday, January 26, 2009

January!!

Hello All!! Welcome to a new year :-)


Here are some pics of Malachi in January. He is getting so big but still so small. On January 5th he weighed 9lbs 11oz. He was only between the 5th and 10th percentile. But the Dr. says he is gaining weight like he should he is just on the smaller side... it's nice that he fits in his clothes a little longer... :-)!! He is about 10.5lbs now I would say. Well enjoy and love you all!!


So happy swinging in my swing!!


Sittin' on the couch watching some tube!!


Looking oh so cute in my shades!! LOL!!!










Looking adorable in my outfit from Auntie Cris!! Just a tad too big still!!



Flying in my bedroom, not so sure about this yet!!!



Malachi after his bath, he is finally starting to enjoy them!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment